What did i do during my holidays?
1st month i had been eat sleep computer for most of the days and some happy dating days with my chu mu. At the end of the may till 3rd week of june i started to work non-stop untill sick and screwed somethings . During that period i still manage to go out dating with chu mu a few days ( really happy ) . I also went back to school carnival for a short while but nth much changed except i'm getting older . One day i stop and look back of my holiday i missed alot of things and didn't spend a quality time with family , chu mu and friends . I will regret if i didn't take action . So i try my best to do as much as i could . I'm going to genting next tuesday ( Happy and really look forward to have alot of fun with chu mu ) . Tomorrow going to jogging with mother . Then going help them to create the farewell present for ting joanna .




Enjoy your holiday...hehe
ReplyDelete